Award Notice from Sponsor
- Forward all award documents immediately to OSP. Do not sign.
- Grant awards/contracts are legally binding documents.
- Terms and conditions must be reviewed carefully.
- Award review is carried out by OSP, Legal Counsel, the Office of Technology Management, and/or the Office of Research Security, depending on the terms.
- After review, OSP will negotiate with the sponsor.
- Once terms are agreed upon, OSP and the sponsor will sign the document.
Award Notification from OSP
- Once signed, OSP will process in Banner.
- PI and designated contacts will receive a Notice of Award email.
- OSP will forward the original award documents to Sponsored Programs Accounting.
- SPA will load the award budget into Banner and assign a fund number to the award.